Silent Hill Orphans
February 19, 2018, 02:24:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Vivica Moody: Zero Patience  (Read 3699 times)
Storyteller
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Posts: 144



View Profile
« on: June 26, 2011, 08:27:38 PM »

Vivica is walking down the corridor of a hospital, the doors that break up the hallway have arch like sections above them.   Each door seems to lead to an equally cold dark sterile place.   The florescent lights make unnerving sounds as they flicker above her.

As Vivica heads through the hallways the nurses and staff watch her looking at her as if she's dirty.   The Hallways seems never to end and there are no windows and no side doors.
Logged
Viveca Moody
The Protector
Newbie
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 05:14:51 AM »

Viveca shivers and turns away from the staff - no, she won't ask them for help, not with the way they're looking at her. Damn cotton-clad vultures. She wishes they'd go away.

Instead she keeps walking, checking each door, calling out softly when she reaches them.

"Hello?"

"Anyone here?"

Very softly, more a whisper, she murmurs, "Lonnie?"
Logged

Storyteller
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 05:31:44 AM »

Viveca heads through the next set of doors, Lonnie isn't there, it's another teenaged boy, she remembers the costume he's wearing,  she'd help him pick it out and make it.  Jack from Jack and the bean stock.

The party they had been invited too had been Fairytale themed.  Morris has blood running down his face and he puts his hand up to her.  "You know you shouldn't see him like this."  Morris says only looking vaguely in her direction.
Logged
Viveca Moody
The Protector
Newbie
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 12:15:26 PM »

"Morris?" she says, finding her voice strangled and quiet in the way of nightmares, barely audible, even to herself.

She doesn't question him being here, or being in his teens. It's a dream - there's no questioning it, just accepting any strangeness in it.

"Morris, what happened?" she asks, moving closer to the bed.
Logged

Storyteller
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 12:53:50 PM »

"Don't you remember the party?"  Morris will ask her looking at Viveca a little annoyed.  "I told you that guy was dangerous."

"You should run."
Logged
Viveca Moody
The Protector
Newbie
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 03:50:55 PM »

Viveca remembers now fully - the party, what had happened, what Lonnie had done and more importantly, why.

"Morris, you don't understand, he..." she starts to say, then pauses when he says she should run, the words sending icewater through her veins. She looks over her shoulder at the hall, half knowing what she'll see before she sees it, in the way of nightmares - where nothing's totally unexpected, even if it's terrifying.
Logged

Storyteller
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 05:34:44 PM »

There is a sound somewhere that sounds like oinking coming from somewhere.    Morris looks at her from the bed, "You shouldn't have some here anyways he said he didn't want you to remember him the way he is now."
Logged
Viveca Moody
The Protector
Newbie
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 04:32:57 PM »

Viveca shivers at the strange, pig-like sounds as she tries to see the source down the hall - but when Morris speaks her head whips back around towards him and she looks at him, troubled. "Then he's here? Where is he?" she asks - feeling bewildered and more and more anxious, dread mounting.
Logged

Storyteller
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 04:38:51 PM »

"I don't know and I don't care."  Morris says and pulls the blanket over his head in a pouty manner the distant oinking is joined by what sounds like heavy stomping running feet.
Logged
Viveca Moody
The Protector
Newbie
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 08:07:16 AM »

"Oh stop being a brat," Viveca says - she throws another look at the bed but at the sound of stomping, running feet, she heads into the hall. This is bad. It's getting bad - and the urgency she's feeling just gets stronger.

"Lonnie?!" she shouts - or tries to. The harder she tries to raise her voice the harder it is to hear it.
Logged

Storyteller
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 11:49:46 PM »

the hallway no longer runs from the room, it now goes to her right and too her left, to the right she sees a single white feather resting by three drops of blood.
Logged
Viveca Moody
The Protector
Newbie
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 01:16:47 AM »

Reaching down Viveca almost touches the blood - but her hand shies away from it, picking up the feather gingerly instead. Then she starts to run down the corridor to the right, looking in every room she passes, or for a trail to follow.
Logged

Storyteller
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 02:55:29 AM »

Behind the next door that separates each section of hallway from the next.   There is more blood and feathers in a trail leading down the hallways which is broken up by double doors along the hallway. 

In red letters written on the one wall is 'Little Pig Little Pig'.
Logged
Viveca Moody
The Protector
Newbie
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 09:13:13 AM »

Viveca tries to run faster, following the trail down the hall. She pauses for a second at the words written on the wall in red - or maybe it's written in blood. She shivers but keeps going on the trail of feathers and blood.

"Lonnie?" she calls out. "Where are you?"
Logged

Storyteller
Administrator
Full Member
*****
Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 01:48:17 PM »

the feathers lead down the hallway long with the blood, she things she can hear the Oinks coming closer and the stomping feet are getting closer the nurses in the hallway that pass her murmur to one another.  She can't make out anything but the nurse's tone is venomous.

The noises in the hallway have reached a fever pitch by the time she comes to the only door she can see for a hospital room.

The Hospital room is dark and there is a bed in the corner that has tattered curtains around it and she can hear the only thing in the room, beeping machine and the breathing of an oxigeon machine.

The bloody feathers are all over the room.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!