Silent Hill Orphans
February 19, 2018, 02:25:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Sawyer Glass: Above the Line  (Read 2435 times)
Storyteller
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2011, 08:49:02 PM »

Sawyer is in the hospital again.  However this time something seems wrong.   There is a famous book that opens up with the line,  "When a day one knows to be a Wednesday feels like a Sunday, you know something is seriously wrong."

The book was about a man who's eyes had been damaged waking up in a hospital where the staff had suddenly vanished.   The place seems grey and empty.
Sawyer Glass
The Daredevil

The Stuntman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 10:19:00 PM »

I yawn and go to stretch but stop.  damn ribs yell out in pain.  I inhail carefully and look around.  Soemthing didn't seem right.  Hospitals were never quiet and if they were, you were usually laying naked in a cabinet. 

"Hey, anybody still here?" I called out, looking around my room, trying get an idea of what time it was.
Storyteller
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 11:10:33 PM »

The only thing that response is his own echo.  The light comes into the room making you think it's some time in the afternoon, though outside the snow is falling.
Sawyer Glass
The Daredevil

The Stuntman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 11:18:35 PM »

I shake my head. No,no no, there should be screaming kids coming to see their folks, or folks coming to see their banged up kids, or patients complaining about the ugly nurse wanting to put a catheder in a place god never intended for a tube to go (believe me, after one of those, i called all of my ex's and apologized for their end of a relationship).

I took a breath and tensed at the pain.  That's what you hate about rib breaks. can't do nothin till its healed.

I search my bed for the button and began hitting it, calling for a nurse.  I'm normally not one to cry wolf. "Hey, help, help, My catheder came loose!" I called out.
Storyteller
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:27:52 PM »

There is a long moment of silence and then a pale hand holds onto the door frame.  "Sowh?" a soft female voice says.  And a blonde woman slips around the corner a little.  "Are you here too?"

The woman seems familiar, is that Emilie? a Girl who was sick about as often as Sawyer was injured she was there in the silent hill hospital with him when the other Orphans...
Sawyer Glass
The Daredevil

The Stuntman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:35:06 PM »

I blink as the pale hand grabs the door frame, and I'll admit, I jumped a bit. Not out of fear. I was just uh... back to the story.

I blink and begin to analyze her.  "Emilie?" I say, swallowing.  It might be the pain meds they have me on.  Though, usually they give me nightmares of Silent Hill.  Emilie... is close enough I guess.  "Yeah, yeah, I'm here too. Where is everybody?"
Storyteller
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 11:43:56 PM »

"I don't know I woke up here.  I don't even remember checking in."  She says and leans on the doorway.  "You're the first one that I've seen on this floor."  She says looking down at her feet a little.
Sawyer Glass
The Daredevil

The Stuntman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 11:53:20 PM »

"Now don't worry, i'm sure it's just a shift change or something." i tell her, then get out of bed and feel a chilling draft.  crap, I'm in a hospital gown.  Where did I put my pants?

That's when her words hit me.  Doesn't remember? y'know.. come to think of it... "You ever watch the twilight zone?" I ask her, lookign around for some pants.
Storyteller
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 12:40:21 AM »

All your things can be found in a small wardrobe at the side of the room, it also has some extra pillows and blankets in it.

Emilie is standing at the door, "I hope so this is all really freaky."  She says before looking out into the hallways briefly. 
Sawyer Glass
The Daredevil

The Stuntman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 01:05:48 AM »

"Yeah, me too." I reply, slipping on my undies and jeans, "Y'know, i was just thinking about a joke about all this..." I pause, then undo my gown, slipping on my shirt.

"Doesn't matter. Let's take a look around. " I offer to her, heading towards the door, "Say.. I haven't seen you in.. god, how long's it been? what've you been up to?"
Storyteller
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 01:31:00 AM »

"I'm a tour guide for the Silent Hill Historical Society."  Emilie Says waiting for Sawyer to join her before hugging herself,  "So which way do you think we should go?"
Sawyer Glass
The Daredevil

The Stuntman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 12:07:36 AM »

"I dunno, you tell me, miss tour guide." I say to her, smiling a little.  "Just kidding. Let's head to the cafeteria.  People always got the munchies, right? Worst case scenario We can get some jello." I try to be optimistic for her sake.
Storyteller
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2011, 12:30:15 AM »

The Number on Sawyer's door is 203.   to the left is room 204, and a window on that wall and to the right are more rooms, the Nurse's Centre, the Bathrooms and the stair well.

"I came down from Floor Three."  Emilie says softly.
Sawyer Glass
The Daredevil

The Stuntman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2011, 02:29:54 AM »

I gulp and shrug, wincing "wow, really? And not another person around?"  I had assumed she had come up from the first floor for some reason.  I took another deep breath an winced. 

I move forward a little to take in what outside might look like.  I remember earlier it was snowing, but is that normal? Maybe I'll see something I recgonize.
Storyteller
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 11:51:21 PM »

Which way does Sawyer Go Emilie is going to follow him.

Emilie stands in one of the corners playing with her hands a little and looking at her feet slightly.  "Yeah...I didn't see anyone up there."  She says with a frown.  "There was a door I couldn't open though."
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: